We’ve rewritten the rule book to develop a better real estate experience focused around customer service. In fact our innovative customer care programme has been industry recognised. We have been finalists in the 2012, 2013 & 2015 REIQ Awards for Excellence.
About the position:
Our Customer Service Team manage our front office and are the first contact experience with new customers and clients. You will often be working as part of our property management team, handling day-to-day tasks.
Primarily this involves:
- Conducting leasing and sales inspections
- Following up leasing enquiry
- Arranging maintenance
- Routine inspections of rental properties
- Following up incoming enquiry to maximise service to our customers and clients
The role expands well beyond the role of a receptionist and as such a Real Estate Certificate of Registration will be required. N.B. The registration is not a pre-requisite to commencing in the role but an undertaking is required to complete the training course and register with Office of Fair Trading.
The successful applicant will require:
- Current POA Certificate of Registration or to complete the training required and obtain Registration. More information here.
- Own car
- A customer service focus
- Superb attention to detail skills in spelling, grammar and punctuation
Our Customer Service Team manage our front office and are often our first contact experiences with new customers and clients. This includes assisting walk-in customers, telephone calls, leasing inspections, sales inspections and customer experience surveying.
A position in our Customer Service Team can be a fantastic opportunity to learn the real estate industry from real industry leaders. Alternatively, it may suit if you are looking for part time work with previous experience in real estate.
How to apply
1. Complete our questionnaire
We would like to know a little more about your experience and your career aspirations. The questions below should take just a few minutes to complete.
2. Upload your documentation
If you have your CV in a compatible online format simply upload it to our system. N.B. We do not require a cover letter with your application.