Our team manage the largest portfolio of properties in our marketplace and in 2018 we’ll grow our business by another 25%, it’s going to be a busy year and we need some help.
We’ve rewritten the rule book to develop a better property management experience focused around customer service. In fact, our innovative customer care programme has been industry recognised.
About the position:
Our unique “superteam” environment is best suited to active participants who value dependability and accountability. You will be working together with a group of up to 15 people to deliver great results for clients.
If this sounds like how you would like to approach property management you could be a great fit for our team:
- A pro-active focus, constantly delivering on commitments made to clients
- Putting exceptional service above all else
- Working as part of a team environment committed to gettings things done and making it better
- Relying on a first-class support network including separate, accounts and admin departments and a leadership team
- Utilising well-documented processes, first class systems and software
- Ongoing support to improve your skills including training and workshops from industry consultants
The successful applicant will require:
- Current POA Certificate of Registration or to complete the training required and obtain Registration
- Own car
- A customer service focus
- Superb attention to detail skills in spelling, grammar and punctuation
If you are looking for reward and recognition from an agency with a genuine focus on delivering a superior property management service apply now.
How to apply:
1. Complete our questionnaire
We would like to know a little more about your experience and your career aspirations. The questions below should take just a few minutes to complete.
2. Upload your documentation
If you have your CV in a compatible online format simply upload it to our system. N.B. We do not require a cover letter with your application.