We’ve rewritten the rule book to develop a better property management experience focused around customer service. In fact our innovative customer care programme has been industry recognised. We have been finalists in the 2012, 2013 & 2015 REIQ Awards for Excellence.
About the position:
Our unique “superteam” environment is best suited to active participants who value dependability and accountability. You will be working together with a group of up to 15 people to deliver great results for clients.
If this sounds like how you would like to approach property management you could be a great fit for our team:
- A pro-active focus, constantly delivering on commitments made to clients
- Putting exceptional service above all else
- Working as part of a team environment committed to gettings things done and making it better
- Relying on a first-class support network including separate, accounts and admin departments and a leadership team
- Utilising well-documented processes, first class systems and software
- Ongoing support to improve your skills including training and workshops from industry consultants
The successful applicant will require:
- Current POA Certificate of Registration or to complete the training required and obtain Registration
- Own car
- A customer service focus
- Superb attention to detail skills in spelling, grammar and punctuation
If you are looking for reward and recognition from an agency with a genuine focus on delivering a superior property management service apply now.
Jeff Jones Real Estate was founded in 1977 and is well established as the most prominent independent agency in our local area. We’ve been around a long time but like to think longevity doesn’t = complacency, in fact each year our business continues to grow and grow. We’re going places and we need someone to contribute to our future success.
How to apply
1. Complete our questionnaire
We would like to know a little more about your experience and your career aspirations. The questions below should take just a few minutes to complete.
2. Upload your documentation
If you have your CV in a compatible online format simply upload it to our system. N.B. We do not require a cover letter with your application.
[ut_button color=”grey” target=”_self” link=”/property-manager-questionaire/” size=”small” ]APPLY NOW[/ut_button]